- Orders are sent out at 5 PM on weekdays. Our delivery company recommend
you allow 7 days for delivery, but they usually arrive in 2 days ( sometimes
the next day!).
- This page is for Cash on Delivery ( COD or "daibiki" in Japanese)
deliveries in Japan only.
- For public Schools and Boards of Education we can do "furikomi" (bank transfer) payments, please telephone 0898-48-0256 for details (Japanese only)
- If you are an ALT then try the Japanese FAX order forms (CD Superpack, Teacher's Set, Picture Cards, Joel's Book , Card Game, Classroom English CD, Student CD Packs ) and ask your school or BOE to pay, many of them do! Fax no. 0898 488558.
- Schools and BOEs can also place orders over the phone in Japanese at 0898-48-0256.
- Payment is via the "daibiki" (cash-on-delivery) system.
Our courier, Sagawa Kyubin, will bring the package to your door and you
pay the courier by cash or credit card. If you're not at home, they'll
leave a postcard for you to get in touch with them.
- You may also order via email, please send us details of your: Name, Address,
Postal Code, Phone number and how many copies of each CD, video or book
you wish to purchase and your E-mail address to the following
Thank you for using Genki English! We really
want your lessons to be
as great and genki as possible!
(C) Copyright (Kabu) GenkiEnglish.com
Kokubu 3-10-18, Imabari City, Ehime, Japan 799-1533
Tel 0898-48-0256 (Japanese)