- Orders are sent out at 5 PM on weekdays. Our delivery company recommend
you allow 7 days for delivery, but they usually arrive in 2 days ( sometimes
the next day!).
- This page is for Cash on Delivery ( COD or "daibiki" in Japanese)
deliveries in Japan only.
- For public Schools and Boards of Education we can do "furikomi" (bank transfer) payments, please telephone 0898-48-0256 for details (Japanese only)
- If you are an ALT you can order the Superpack with a Fax order form. Fax no. 0898 488558.
- Schools and BOEs can also place orders over the phone in Japanese at 0898-48-0256.
- Payment is via the "daibiki" (cash-on-delivery) system. The courier will bring the package to your door and you pay the courier by cash. If you're not at home, they'll leave a postcard for you to get in touch with them.
Any questions? Please contact me.
Thank you for using Genki English! We really
want your lessons to be
as great and genki as possible!
(C) Copyright (Kabu) GenkiEnglish.com
Kokubu 3-10-18, Imabari City, Ehime, Japan 799-1533
Tel 0898-48-0256 (Japanese)