It’s a good job Halloween is getting nearer because Mido Farid’s games keep getting crazier and crazier! Hopefully this one will put the kids off hamburgers for life!
1. Divide the class into two teams.
2. Draw five big hamburges on each side of the board.
3. Draw two boys beside the first hamburger at each side.
4. Ask the first student of each team a question.
(this is the English part of the game, you can use it to practice whatever you happen to be studying at the moment – Richard)
5. If he/she answers wrong the boy will eat the first hamburger and get fatter and fatter.
6. At the end the fattest one loses the game so do your best not to eat the hamburgers (you can also ask the students to rock, paper, scissors & the loser eats the hamburger)
plz dont get fat!
be happy mido