There aren’t that many ideas for teaching “clothes” on the site at the moment, so how about this Christmas variation…
First of all put several oversized Santa outfits ( from the 100 yen store!) at one end of the room
1. Put the kids in teams.
2. Everyone asks “What’s he wearing?”
3. You shout out “Sorry?”, “Sorry?” then “boots” or “hat” or whatever.
4. The kids rush to the other side of the room.
5. This first kid to put on the correct item is the winner.
6. Continue with the next person in each group & a new piece of clothing.
This should be great for class or Christmas parties. I only had the idea yesterday as a variation on the Halloween dressing up game, so it might not work in practice. But if you do get a chance to try it out, please let me know how it went!
Have a look at the main Christmas page for more Christmas Games.