If you’re just starting a new term, new class or even school year, here are a couple of articles I wrote last year that may help with some ideas:
If you have to do a self introduction type lesson then a great idea is the True or False Intro Game.
1. Tell the kids your name is David/Victoria Beckham.
2. Altogether the kids vote true or false.
3. Tell them your name is something else, they vote again.
4. Finally tell them your real name and they vote again.
5. Do the same thing with hobbies ( I have a black belt in Judo etc.), favourite foods, where you are from ( Mars?) etc. etc.
It’s especially good for lower level groups as long as you do have at least one thing to introduce that is a little out of the ordinary!