I’ve had quite a few teachers saying I’ve been neglecting government school teachers over the past few weeks. Sorry about that!! So I just did a video just for you!
(You can also check out the video on Facebook here)
Some of the things we cover:
- Why and how Genki English was designed and why it’s the best program for government schools (primary and junior high)
- Which lesson plans to use in government schools with 30, 100 (or even 1,000!) kids in a class.
- How to use Genki English with a government mandated textbook or curriculum
Then we move on to how to get Genki English for use in your school:
- If you live in ultra low income areas
- If your school will buy it for you
- If your school won’t buy it for you
Then how to do the flipped classroom in government schools. ( & Why it helps balance equality in class.)
How to make change on a big scale in your country. (And what stands in your way!)
And what it all boils do to, how can we, standing in front of our class, do the very best for our children so we have the most amazing experience possible, get the best possible results and live happier, healthier and more genki lives!
Email me if you have any questions and do tell me if I’m ever ignoring you again 🙂