1. One player from group A gestures the subject .
2. One player from group B gestures the weekday.
3. The other players line up on the opposite side.
4. The teacher says “ready go” and the players do the gestures.
5. The first player in each group that has lined up has to make the sentence that’s
e.g. “I have math on Wednesday” etc.
6. The fastest team gets one point.
7. After a while change the kids who do the gestures.
8. This can be changed to:
“He/She has …on…”
or even pointing to the kids doing the gestures: “They have … on …”
What do you think?