Virginie has just sent in some amazing videos from her end of year performance!
Check them out, I’m sure you’ll find lots of ideas and maybe just a little inspiration! 🙂
The songs included are:
- The Disco Warm Up ( + tips on how to motivate parents!)
- Mr Octopus
- Little Red Riding Hood’s Morning Routines
- Goldilocks and the 3 Bears
- Do you like food?
- The Gingerbread Man
- Little Red Riding Hood Part 2 – At Grandma’s House!
- What’s your favourite colour!
Wow – that is a crazy amount of songs to do in one hour ( and just look how well the kids did it!) but it just goes to show what you can achieve when you put your mind to it!
So a huge 🎉 Congratulations to Virginie and all your students!
P.S. And …. if you want to see how Virginie managed to link all these together into a story, do check out her post in the Facebook Group!