The are 6 different levels of starting on your own teaching English, which level do you think you are at right now ?
And which level would you like to get to?
1. ❤️The Romantic Dreamer: Longs for freedom, awaiting courage to act.
2. 💪The Brave Soul: Puts the word out there and gets their first student! Then the next and the next.
3. 🏖The Lifestyle Lover: Transitions to groups, 3 hours per day, 5 days a week, 8 students in class, a business that supports a wonderful lifestyle.
4. 😰The Reluctant Manager: Your first hire! Teaching becomes a distant memory as management tasks take over.
5. 🦸♀️The Superstar Leader: You (eventually!) learn to delegate and slowly hire your team of superheroes who fill you a whole school. Or maybe 2. Or 3.
6. 🛥 The True Owner Entrepreneur: You learn to let go, the team loves doing the work, leaving you free to explore & find the new shores for your next adventure.
P.S. I asked the teachers who responded “Superstar Leader” and “True Owner Entrepreneur” what advice they would give people further down the list. You can see their advice on the Facebook thread!