So you might think that my top five summer lessons would be:
- Summer Clothes – featuring the eternally popular Baby Money.
- Summer Sports – great for an after Summer review with “What did you do in the Summer?”
- Under the Sea – check out the Nemo Game!
- Pirates Colours – Ooo arrrr!
- Mr Octopus – (try the intro of this animation on a projector with younger kids, up to about 6, they just go crazy when the waves start to move. I have no idea why – but give it a try!)
However ….. those of you who know Genki English will know the basically MBA level psychology behind everything we do ( I can …, ending on a positive note, Superhero poses to get genki, etc.) so ….. my real top three lessons for Summer are ….
- Let’s build a snowman – even more popular this year thanks to Frozen!
- Winter Sports – super cool stuff.
- The Ice Cream Song – speaks for itself I think. 🙂
If you want to ace a test, you picture yourself with the final successful result paper.
If you want to speak fluent English, you picture yourself speaking fluently to Scarlett Johansson (even if it’s only on your phone 🙂 )
And if you want to cool down?
Remember what the Good Cat says – just chill!