Here’s a very simple game to go with the “Let’s decorate the Christmas tree” lesson.
1. Draw a big outline of a Christmas tree on the board.
2. Cut out the A4 flashcards of tree decorations and put magnets on the back.
3. At the back of the class blindfold one child, spin them around 3 times and give them a decoration.
4. The other kids have to direct them to board with Left/Right Up/Down etc.
5. Once they get there they stick the decoration on the tree!
6. Repeat from step with another child and another decoration.
A “level up” way of doing this is to give the kids a pen, once they get to the board their team mates tell them what decoration to draw!
Or if you have a double sided white board you can have two teams playing at the same time. Β At the end you show each team what they other team produced.
This is always a fun game!
Just some ideas for Xmas- check out a great site called sparklebox and you can make some lovely Xmas things- I did a lovely advent calendar with my students to take home. Also have a look at activity village- they have some lovely stuff too- happy xmas lessons!