Are there any extra lessons/songs/games/ideas that you’d like me to film at this weekend’s workshops?
(Video is always much easier to pick ideas from than text and photos!)
I was thinking maybe the discipline ideas?
Or any teaching problems that you think might be cured with a quick video explaining how I do things?
Do let me know and I’ll see if I can add your request to the list!
P.S. Some of the most popular videos on the website are:
* From Argentina, Val’s kids doing “What’s your name?”
* Also Val’s “Amazing Discovery” videos (from part way down this page.)
* Superhero Song for massive groups and/or presentations.
* From Austria, Soldiers & Ninjas – so much easier to see in video!
* And of course my full Get started Teaching English videos!