This Page in Japanese
Here is a great idea sent in by a Genki English viewer. Try it out and
let us know what you think!
If you have a great idea please share it with everyone by submitting it to this page! Or check out the main Genki English Games Page
Or if you'd like to know when this page is updated, have a look at the RSS Updates page!
This is a great game from Jacq that uses the Genki English mini-cards
( http://genkienglish.net/minicards.htm ) - or any other mini cards you happen to have lying around!
1. Split the kids into groups
2. Put them in lines
3. Spread out a set of mini cards in front of each line.
4. The kids ask a question in unison and the teacher answers.
5. The front kid from each line picks up the card that has the answer.
6. They pass it to the person behind them, but they also have to say the word!
7. When the card gets to the back person, they race to the front and tell the name of the card to the teacher! Fastest is the winner!
8. The kids who ran to the front now join the front of their line, everyone shuffles back and you repeat from 4.
Jacq says the game can be used either standing up or sitting down, or with hands on heads for the cheaters out there!!
Great for Christmas parties!
If you have a great idea please share it with everyone by submitting it to this page!
Or check out the main Genki English Games Page
Sign up to get my top tips, games & hints via email!