Page in Japanese
Click here to print - how to use
Owners Club Members can click on the pictures above to print them out
Depending on the level of your students we've got quite a few different
versions of this song for you!
1. What's your favourite? UK Mix with "I like ...." + sports names
2. What's your favorite? USA Mix again with "I like ..."
3. What did you do in the summer? Mix with the past tense "I went ..." and ...
4. What did you do in the summer? Mix with the "play sports" and "I played"
Simply Choose the level of grammar you'd like to teach and sing the song with lots of gestures!
Recommended Games: Turn & Circle & Grammar Tic Tac Toe (there is a digtial version of the Grammar Tic, Tac, Toe game in the software!)
Recommended Game: Double Mini Leapfrog
You can also try an extended version of the leapfrog game with "I
like ..." and "I don't like ..."
1. Lay out two sets of minicards, face up in a row. On one set of cards put a big X and a big tick on the other.
2. One kid starts at one end saying what's on each card. If there is a tick they say "I like ....", if there is a X they say "I don't like ...."
3. At the same time another kid starts saying what's on each card, but they start at the other end!
4. When they meet they "Rock, Paper, Scissors"
5. The winner starts from where they stopped.
6. The next person in the loser's team starts from the beginning of the row.
7. The first team to reach the far end is the winner.
Sign up to get my top tips, games & hints via email!