This is an incredibly simple game, but it works so well!
1. Put the kids into two groups.
2. Each group has a cut out set of feet on the board.
3. Ask the kids a question about/using today’s English.
4. The team that answers correctly first gets to move their feet one foot width across the board!
5. First to the other side wins.
P.S. Another variation….
1. All the kids go to one end of the room.
2. Ask a question and give two possible answers e.g. What’s bigger, Australia or Canada?
3. Kids raise their left hand if they think it’s the first answer, the right hand if they think it’s the second.
4. Kids who chose correctly get to move one foot length across the floor!
5. First one to touch the other side wins!
With this one make sure you prepare a lot of questions in advance – i.e. great for end of term review!
Dead simple, eh? What do you think?
P.P.S. Just a couple of hours left before the prices go up, get in soon!