Researched by Harvard Graduate School of Education, licensed by the UK Government’s British Council and with millions of views on Tik Tok, you know that kids, tweens, teens & parents LOVE Genki English!
This is how you take it to the next level by “flipping” your classroom with Genki English @ home.
The benefits to you are huge:
- You save so much class time and preparation time ( i.e. more free time with your family.)
- All the kids, no matter their learning speed or style, come to class brimming with energy and excited to talk to you.
- The kids take way less time to complete the program ( i.e. the mums tell everyone about how amazing you are, so you don’t have to do any marketing next year!)
- You redouble your joy, passion, income and enjoyment for your teaching.
And just how do you “flip” a class? It’s as easy as 1,2,3 …..
- You tell the kids & parents which Genki lesson to learn for next week.
- They each learn at their own speed at home during the week. (Usually 5 to 10 minutes per day)
- They come to class desperate to tell you everything they have learnt and you spend class time actually using that English in conversation games, plays and talking to real kids in English overseas!
Flipping the class with Genki English @ Home is the game changer for English teachers who want to make an even bigger difference in their students lives.
🎸 After all you wouldn’t want to teach guitar without the kids having a guitar at home!
The students get the FULL Genki English program (the “Viral on Tik Tok” pronunciation guides, computer games, genki songs, karaoke, picture books, everything!) on their iPhone/iPad/Android as well as Mac & PC.
How to join?
If you want your students to sign up and pay on their own, they can do so here for €97 per year
https://genki-english.teachable.com/p/genkienglish (🔗 copy and share the link)
Or if you wish to pay and pass the pricing on to your student, it works out a much better deal! ( You can also add your own commission)
*Paid annually. Order today and your access will be available till September 30th 2023!
Or if you want to see a level, check it out below!
If you’ve got any questions or need a quote for more than 100 students, send me an email!