New Game: Super Egg!
Today he’s got another cool counting game, perfect for Easter!
1. On the board draw two big eggs and divide them into 6 segments numbered 1 through 6.
2. Divide the class into two teams.
3. Ask the students a question using/based on today’s English (e.g. Is it in the …. )
4. First team to answer correctly rolls a die & lightly shades in that section of the team’s egg e.g. 1,2,3,4,5 or 6.
5. Keep playing but if a team member rolls a number that is already shaded then nothing happens!
6. The first team to get its super egg fully shaded in wins.
What do you think?
P.S. Don’t forget Mido’s full ebook of games, non-members grab your Download Pack now if you want to download it!