Here’s this week’s game from Mido. This one is particular strong for sports fans!
1. Put a waste paper basket in front of the board.
2. Put the kids in two lines, like in the Lines Game.
3. Ask the front kid from each group a question using the English you’ve learnt so far.
4. The fastest one to answer gets to throw the ball into the basket.
5. But …. they have to bounce it off the board (or wall) first!
6. One point if they get it in.
6. Repeat from step 3 with the next two kids.
This is a great game because it balances out the kids who are good at sports with the kids who are good at English.
And remember “The Agreement,” win or lose, *everyone* is *always* supportive of everyone else. (You can always deduct points for bad sportsmanship! 🙂 )
Also make sure you choose a sensible ball, you know that some of the crazier classes are going to need something soft and spongy!
What do you think? Do let us know in the comments!
P.P.S. There are more of Mido’s great games in the VIP Games section.