Quite a few of you are having Halloween Events this weekend – good luck! I’ve covered the content quite a few times and here are a few bonus tips from the rather amazing members of the School Owners Coaching Program.
- Get an exact schedule for each step and activity.
- Keep healthy – it’s a weird time of your so take care of yourself, especially your voice!
- Give jobs to the older kids – they love it and it gives you the opportunity to be the manager.
- Get a photographer – a pro is highly recommend, but a parent is a good second choice.
- Enjoy, have fun and relax!
- Don’t plan too much – keep flexible.
- Set a goal for the event – to find something, overcome a challenge etc.
- Have fun!
And Mona had the fantastic suggestion to cut out the Haunted House windows into a kind of Halloween Advent calendar!
Hope you have a great Halloween weekend!