1. Put up today’s vocab cards on the the board. Put a magnet above and below the first item.
2. Divide the class into two teams and they line up facing the board.
3. Give the first student from each team a big ball.
4. Teacher says “go.”
5. The first student from each team says the sentence/question/answer on the list (e.g. Don’t forget your hat) and passes the ball to the next student. But the ball must pass over their heads!
6. Keep going along the line with each student saying the phrase and passing the ball over their head to the next person.
7. The last student to answer and gets the ball runs with the ball and moves the magnet to the next item of the list e.g. don’t forget your t-shirt
8. Continue from step 5 with the new English until everyone has said everything on the list.
9. Fastest team wins!
Do you like it?