As the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie comes out tomorrow, how about this little game from the Top 50 Games eBook…
Target English: Directions, left right etc. from Genki English vol. 1’s “Left & Right”
1. Blindfold one student – or use a double eye patch for more pirate fun!
2. Place several “shark” picture cards on the floor.
3. The other students guide the blindfolded pirate to the treasure at the other side of the room. ( https://genkienglish.net/treasureadventure.htm )
4. The pirate can only move when he/she hears a command in English!
5. But if they step on a shark it’s game over!