Baby Monkey’s been shopping – what do you think?
- New outfits! – What do you think of the colours? & is his hat OK?
- Picture Book – shall I add in the “Grandma” narration for next year?
1. Safely back up your Download Pack / USB ( because you know *something* will go wrong somewhere!)
2. Right click and select “save as” ( or Apple Key + Click for Mac users) on this link:
3. Copy the files into your Download Pack / USB folder (overwriting the previous versions)
As usual VIP members get it free for helping me check to see if there are any mistakes – and of course for all your awesome support!
If you have been using this song in class please do share your experience in the comments! (or if you would like the A4/Minicards updating with the new clothes!)
P.S. Tony sent in this totally cool picture of his kids dressing up for this lesson!
Press the "+1" button if you like this!
« Printable Certificates – for Summer Camp? . . . Top Tip to Take Away the Summer Heat! »