It looks like a lot of places are back to online teaching this week. If you’re not, then cool, no worries, keep calm and carry on, as they say 🙂
However if you are teaching online and are looking for some help, we’ve – hopefully! – got everything you need to give super Genki lessons in the “Guides” section of the VIP Facebook Group.
The topics you have so far:
- First steps: Tech/Fears/Lighting
- Second stop: How to use zoom and some amazing magic effects (great for little kids!)
- Third Step: How to do classroom games online
- Fourth Step: Tips to learn from Peppa Pig!
- Fifth Step: How to get *new* students online
- Sixth Step: Two really common mistakes to avoid
- Seventh Step: Inspiration from teachers who’ve done it!
- Eighth Step: “Plan C” ( for when Plan A & B both fail!) + Tik Tok Success
I think that’s got everything covered for you!
If you still have questions about teaching online then do let me know. I’ve been teaching online for 20 years now so I’ve probably made all the mistakes there are to be made and, hopefully, I’ve learnt how to avoid a few of them 🙂
All the guides above are in the VIP Facebook Group. If you’re a VIP member you can pop over there now.
And if you’re not a VIP yet, if you pick up your Genki Teacher’s Set right now you get lifetime VIP access included. So you don’t just get all my best teaching materials, you also get all my support to really make a success of teaching English either online or offline, no matter what obstacles get thrown your way!
Good luck, enjoy and be genki!