After the rather sad post last Friday, here is Mido Farid’s perfect follow on game of the week.
I have a feeling it’s going to be hugely popular with the ladies out there and I’m sure would also be a huge hit in High School.
By the way Sara is Mido’s daughter….
1. Divide the board in two and draw a baby on each side.
2. Divide the class into two teams. Each team is responsible for one baby.
3. Ask the first students from each team a question.
4. If the answer is correct draw a kiss on their team’s baby.
5. At the end of the game, the team with the most kisses wins!
If you really wanted you could erase a kiss if a team got a question wrong. But I’m sure you’d never be that mean!
What do you think? I’m sure Mido (and Sara!) would love to hear your comments!
P.S. Today is the last day for February’s comment competition, get your comment in today and you might win a Genki English CD of your choice!