As a great Genki English teacher you certainly deserve the freedom to teach whatever and however you like, financial freedom, and the freedom of not having a boss!
And the way to do that is of course to aim to set up your own school.
(You know you want to see your name in lights! 🙂 )
So today I’ve collected a few of the “top tips” that I recommend or used when I started my first “school” back when I was 16, I hope they help!
The first step is if you have no money, then ….
- Start your own School Tip 0: Where to get initial funds & investment?
- Start your own School Tip 1: Where to hold class?
- Start your own School Tip 2: Be unavailable!
- Start your own School Tip 3: How to price your lessons
- Start your own School Tip 4: Demo Lesson Endings
- Start your own School Tip 5: Stress Buster Bank Transfers
- Start your own School Tip 6: Get a contract!
- Start your own School Tip 7: How to get more students then you’ll ever need
- Start your own School Tip 8: Best small class size
- Start your own School Tip 9: Don’t make a website!
- Start your own School Tip 10: Block out your holidays first
- Start Your Own School Tip 11: How To Teach English To Adults
- Start Your Own School Tip 12: Getting Permission To Photograph Students & Why Parents Refuse
- Start Your Own School Tip 13: Teaching Babies and 2&3 year olds
- Start Your Own School Tip 14: How to name your school (check out the gold in the comments!)
- Start Your Own School Tip 15: How to get free advertising
- Start Your Own school Tip 16: Should I hire a teacher for my school?
- Start Your Own School Tip 17: How to hire *great* teachers
- Start Your Own School Tip 18: Who is your avatar? + How to crush the competition!
- How to advertise your school & get your first students?
- How to sell your lessons & get more students
- You’re not charging enough
- The No.1 Reason to Start your own school
- How to (nearly) double your amount of classes
- Is It OK For Parents To Watch The Class?
- Demo Lesson Ideas Learnt From My First Helicopter Pilot Lesson
- But I’m not a native speaker!
Enjoy and good luck!
If you like these tips you’re going to LOVE my new
online Genki Business Course
Although I now have millions of students around the world, I’m just like everyone else and started with just 1 student and built things up from there.
Want to know how I did it?
In this new course I share with you *everything* I’ve learnt about starting a school, growing a school and making the business and lifestyle you want.
Check it out below or have a look at www.GenkiBusiness.com