Thank you everyone for the amazing calls last week! I didn’t get to answer everyone’s text questions so I did a special session and answered them today:
Here’s some of what we covered ( feel free to scroll through the video to find the question you’re interested in!)
- Phonics for kids who already know how to read?
- When to do summer “challenges” to get more students?
- What age to start Genki English & Phonics at home?
- What to do with extremely shy adult students?
- How to improve the production of videos we send to students?
- How to use the computer games in class?
- How to distinguish my private classes from my public school classes?
And if you are interested in the Genki Business course this month, all the details are here!