Traditional bingo is crazily popular, but doesn’t provide much English other than a touch of listening.
With the Genki English version the kids get tons of English speaking practice but still love it because they get to play bingo at the end! Here’s the video we took at the workshop the other day ….
1. Everyone sits down in their seats.
2. You play the Ball and Music game.
3. When the music stops everyone asks the kid with the ball “ . And they respond.
4. If anyone in the class has the age they cross them out on their bingo card.
5. The first person to get 3 in a row wins!! (Or whichever bingo rules you wish to choose!)
6. Do the “How old are you?” song to finish on a high!
What do you think?