Taking a lead from Margit’s excellent comment on yesterday’s post, today we’re back to usual with this week’s game from Mido Farid. Hopefully tomorrow I’ll have some info on how you can send messages to the kids in Japan.
Cha Cha Pizza
1. Draw up a big pizza on the board.
2. Cut the pizza into “slices”
3. On each slice put a forfeit e.g. Dance the cha cha (the most fun!), 10 star jumps, act out a scene from your favourite movie, mime singing your favourite song (and let’s guess what it is!), walk across the room with a cup on your head (without it falling!) or any other forfeit the kids can come up with!
4. Get one kid from each team to come to the front.
5. Ask them a question using today’s English.
6. Whoever answers correctly first gets to throw a sticky ball at the pizza.
7. Their opponent has to do the forfeit!
8. Repeat from step 4.
It’s a fun little game ( especially the cha cha!) and you know, kids always need a laugh and some fun whatever is going on in the world.