Here’s another one of Mido Farid’s Games for you to enjoy, with a very nice twist if you have a co-teacher. You can use it to review whatever English you have been studying so far!
Students race to answer questions so that they can roll the dice and erase the numbers 1-6 from their team’s side of the board. This is a fast, fun, high-energy game.
Write the numbers 1-6 on both sides of the board. Divide the class into two teams.
1. Start by asking any question.
2. Throw the dice to the first student who raises his or her hand.
3. That student answers the question and rolls the dice. Let’s say, she rolls a five. Erase the number 5 on her team’s side.
4. Now, ask another question. Again, give the dice to the first students to raise his/her hand. Once more, erase the number the student rolls (if they get the answer right!)
5. Meanwhile, your co-teacher (or student helper) is doing the exact same thing on the other side (asking questions, getting the students to answer and roll the dice, and erasing the appropriate number).
6. The first team to have all their numbers erased wins.
Note: give students only one roll at a time, even if they roll a number that has already been erased. If you don’t have a co-teacher ask one student from each team to help you with the dice. You simply stand at the front and ask the questions.
Hope u like all my ideas! – Mido