Harlem Shake Cha Cha Cha Pizza
If you don’t know how to do the Cha Cha Cha then Craig came up with this great idea to bring Mido’s Cha Cha Cha Pizza game bang up to date with the Harlem Shake! (And if you don’t know what the Harlem Shake is, you probably need to get out a little more! 🙂 )
1. Draw a big circle on the board.
2. Divide it into 8 slices like a pizza.
3.Write numbers from 1 to 4 in different places.
4. Then write bow , bankrupt,
cha cha cha Harlem Shake, switch on the other parts of the circle.
5. Divide the class into two teams.
6. Give each team a name and give each team 5 points to start with.
7.Ask the kids a question based on today’s English.
8. Students take turns throwing a sticky ball onto the circle.
9. If they got a number from 1 to 4 add them to their score.
10. If they hit “bow” all their team stands and bows to the other team!
11. If they hit
cha cha cha Harlem Shake all the team should stand and dance the cha cha cha Harlem Shake
12.If they hit “switch” you exchange the two team’s scores!
13.If they hit “bankrupt” erase their team’s score.