And of course we have lots of questions!
So here is a quick guide to some of the most popular questions I get asked at this time of year.
- Discipline tips, tricks and getting kids attention (we sort of covered this yesterday too!)
- What is “shyness” and how to cure it?
- Ideas for the very first lesson of term
- How to plan an English lesson?
- Start your own school & getting more students
- How to start with Genki English
- When to teach the alphabet?
- Teaching Adults
- Teaching junior High Zombies
- Teaching Babies & 2/3 yrs old
Plus of course I’d definitely recommend you check out my online video workshops. It’s an hour long so grab a coffee and enjoy.
And you can also ask questions of other Genki English Teachers on the VIP forum,
sign up for my free “Ninja Tips & Tricks” email course
or just ask me a question over regular email.
I’m giving workshops in Russia this week and next so replies will be a little slow, but I will eventually get back to everyone of you!
Enjoy the new term I’m sure you are going to love it!