We just had an amazing teaching questions session, Cristina started off with amazing advice on how she filled her classes and travelled around the world teaching English.
Then I covered all the top questions and challenges you have been sending in this week! So grab a coffee and enjoy!
Here are some of the questions we covered:
- How do I keep the students interested in learning English?
- How do I help students understand what new words and phrases mean?
- How do I check how well they are learning English?
- What are some fun activities I can use to help students learn English?
- How can I help students feel less scared to speak English in public?
- How do I motivate students to study English at home?
- What can I do to help students get better at listening and speaking English?
- How do I help students with problems saying words and grammar correctly?
- How do I make the classroom a good place for students to learn English?
- How can I use technology and the internet to make lessons more interesting for students?
And some of the most common problems we answered
- Limited language proficiency of students. How to teach English when they don’t speak English?
- Learning differences/abilities in one class
- Lack of motivation.
- Limited resources.
- Class size.
- How to do assessment and evaluation (in a fun way if possible!)
- Inconsistent home support
- Burnout and stress
- Kids who are tired
Some other links I mention in the video:
And all the other materials you can find in the VIP Menu at the top of the site:
And lifetime VIP access comes with the Teacher’s Set !
And you can email me anytime whenever you have any teaching questions!