Stationery seems to be quite a popular lesson at this time of year.
Margit just sent in another great video of her kids playing a game for the May I borrow your …? lesson.
1. Each kid has to get a set of four of one card e.g. 4 pens, 4 books etc. (Minicards are on the right of this page)
2. After the teacher hands the cards out, each kid decides which thing to collect
3. One of the other cards, which they don’t need now, they pass to their *right* hand neighbor.
4. Whilst turning their head to the *left* hand neighbor they say “May I borrow your hmhmhm?”, taking the card that neighbor put down for them.
5. When they have a set of four cards, they put them down saying the whole sentence: May I borrow your pencil? Etc
As you can see in the video the kids are having a great time!
Do let us know what you think in the comments!