Disclaimer! Please don’t do this game in nice classes. 🙂
It’s a last resort way to try and win round *that* particular class, you’ll know the one Mido means when you read the game! 8)
And don’t worry, I have other suggestions for the classes who don’t want to learn tomorrow!
1. Draw a steamy mound of poo poo in the middle of board. (Now you know which class you need to use this game with!)
2. Draw 10 steps from it on either side.
3. Put the kids into two groups, each group has a cut out character at one side of the board.
4. Ask the kids a review question.
5. If they get the question right, they get to move their opponent’s team one step closer to the poo poo!
6. Or they can move their own character one step away from the poo poo if it’s getting a bit smelly!
7. First team to land in the poo poo is the loser!
Now you just know at least one class where they are going to love this, and hey, I guess if it gets them into learning English when they otherwise wouldn’t it’s always worth a try!!!
If you give it a try, do let us know what you think in the comments!