Mido sent in this game for his “Mido’s Book of Games“.
And here’s a Christmas variation!
1. Draw a tree on the board with twelve steps on each side.
2. Use different colored magnets on the bottom step of each side of the tree, one for each team.
3. Break the students into two teams.
4. Ask the ﬁrst student from the ﬁrst team a question. If the answer is correct, this magnet can move up one step.
5. The ﬁrst team to reach the top wins – or gets a prize if you like!
6. You also can ask the ﬁrst two students to rock, paper, scissors and the winner’s team can go up one step.
It’s a great review for any of the Christmas themes.