1. Make a circle.
2. One child is a wild animal( they choose one, say Mr Tiger.)
3. He/she is in the centre.
4. The pupils ask him/her “What are you doing Mr.Tiger?” and Mr. Tiger says for, example, I’m swimming. ( A great way to add extra vocab to “What are you doing” lesson is to use the verbs from the Superhero lesson!)
5. The children repeat “I’m swimming” and they do as if they were swimming,
6. And we go on with the present continuous till Mr Tiger says “I’m having breakfast” or lunch, dinner…
7. The children run away and Mr. tiger runs after them till he/she catches one kid, who goes to the centre, he says the animal he wants to be and we go on with the game.
Thanks for sending in the game, Lines. What do you guys think?