Here’s yet another really cool game from Mido Farid! This time it’s a really simple vocab review game.
- Divide the class into two groups.
- Ask the first student from each group to come to the middle of the class
- Ask them to stand back to back
- Then ask the two student to close their eyes.
- Give each student a flash card
- When the teachers says “go” the two students have to turn and face each other.
- The first student to name the other persons’ flash card gets a point for his team
- Keep playing
- The team with more points wins