Rather than me picking my favourites (I’ll do that later!) I figured I’d just give you the monster list of all the Christmas ideas we’ve had over the years. Pick your favourite and do let us know about it in the comments! 🙂
We’ll start with the songs …
- Gingerbread Man
- Christmas Shapes
Let’s decorate the Christmas Tree
- Original “Genki Christmas” song: Christmas Words Worksheets, cards, etc.
- Body Parts with Let’s build a Snowman!
- Colors / Colours with What colour is Christmas?
- Prepositions (under, on, in etc) with Where are the Christmas Presents?
- What would you like for Christmas?
- Winter Clothes
- (I’d recommend saving the Winter Sports till the Olympics next year!)
And more games & printables…
- From Austria: Gingerbread House Christmas Play
- Uno Style Christmas Prepositions Game ( from Zurich)
- Cut out Christmas Markets.
- Christmas Squares Boardgame
- What would you like …? Magic Game!
- More Christmas Crosswords & Wordsearches! |
- Massive “Who is in the attic?” Christmas Boardgame
- List of Christmas Party Games ( Double want for Christmas, Snowball Wipeout!, Buy me!, Tower of Presents, Baby Santa put on your ………….)
- Flossy’s Christmas Printable Games
- What’s in the stocking? Game
- Christmas Delivery Game
- Naughty or Nice game
- Family Members – “Christmas Time” Extensive Listening
And more games and ideas on the main Christmas Page.
Plus for VIP members there’s the monster book of Christmas printables!
Hope that’s enough, do let us know which ones you plan to use in the comments!
P.S. The winner of last month’s comment competition was … Gudrun! If you’d like to win a Genki English CD download of your choice (vol. 13? Xmas vol. 12? or even one of the iOS apps? ) then get commenting on the blog, the more comments you make the more chance you have of being pulled out of the hat as the winner this month!
Thank you for pushing me and making me moving!
UNO is a fun game for practicing English and developing learning strategies. And since I’ve got a colour printer at school now, I can print the cards in colour and make the game more enjoyable.